Sunday, January 3, 2016

Review - I Heart Christmas by Lindsey Kelk

SUMMARY
Angela’s planning her very own fairytale of New York…

• Enormous Christmas tree
• Eggnog
• Eccentric British traditions
• Gorgeous man

But Santa’s throwing her a few curveballs – new job (as if it’s not mental enough already), new baby-craze from her best friend Jenny, and Alex determined they should grow up and settle down. Once friends start turning up uninvited on her doorstep (and leading her astray), can Angela really have a merry little Christmas? So much for happy holidays – something’s got to give…
 


MY REVIEW
It's been far too long since I have read a Lindsey Kelk book!  My return to her work, I Heart Christmas, did not disappoint!  What a fun read to finish my holiday books.
Angela has always been one of my beloved characters.  I loved her in I Heart New York, I Heart Vegas just to name a few.
This poor British girl can never seem to keep herself away from drama or out of some sort of trouble!  I thought once she married Alex maybe she would settle into life and things would run more smoothly, BOY WAS I WRONG!
Angela is hoping to have the best Christmas ever in Brooklyn - but that may not be in the cards this season!
The tree was a little bit of a surprise, she has had several surprise guests and Alex has surprised her as well.
And what word has Alex brought up? The B word!  You guessed it!  BABY!  He is ready to go, but what about poor Angela?
There are twists and turns around each corner and you will love our beloved characters that join us in this fun Christmas tale - Jenny Lopez, Louisa, Alex, James and many more (oh and did I mention an evil character from her past may return, MY LIPS ARE SEALED)!
Grab a bottle of wine, sit back and enjoy this wild and crazy ride!  Lindsey does not disappoint!

DRINK SELECTION
For this wild and crazy tale, I am going with a drink that makes SEVERAL appearances, Whiskey!  Stomachs may turn but hey it's made some wild appearances in this tale!

MY RATING
I am giving wild and crazy Christmas tale 5 wine glasses for sure!  I couldn't put it down!  Must read for your TBR pile!

No comments:

Post a Comment